Eyelash extensions are the perfect way to enhance your natural beauty and thicken up your lashes. However, you need to use the right eyelash extensions to get results that suit your look.
There is a wide range of eyelash extensions to choose from. But, if you are looking for attractive and long-lasting extensions, NovasLash should be your first choice.
NovaLash is an award-winning extension that is healthy, hassle-free, and durable. These synthetic lashes are your best option if you want to get eyelash extensions.
Keep reading to find out more about NovaLash. We’ll talk about what you can expect from NovaLash eyelash extensions and what the benefits of this treatment are here.
What Are NovaLash Eyelash Extensions?
NovaLash is a medical-grade eyelash extension. This product is applied with a non-toxic adhesive to each of your eyelashes. Each synthetic extension is individually placed over your natural lashes. And, NovaLash is customized to create the best aesthetics.
The color, length, thickness, and shape of each eyelash are specially chosen and applied by a trained medical expert. This creates a more natural, unique, and lasting eyelash extension.
Overall, NovaLash is a safe and convenient way to add fullness and length to your eyelashes without the hassle of mascara or other time-consuming beauty products.
What To Expect During Your NovaLash Eyelash Extension Treatment?
NovaLash application is safe and completely painless. After checking in with our staff, you will be led to one of our treatment rooms where a trained medical professional will apply NovaLash eyelash extensions to your lashes.
Each extension will be individually placed and applied with a safe adhesive solution. The process does require some patience. As it can take anywhere from 60 to 120 minutes per lash set. But, once your NovaLashes are set and placed over your natural lashes you can leave our office and get back to work and your other responsibilities.
What Can You Expect After Your NovaLash Eyelash Extension Treatment?
NovaLash requires no downtime or recovery. Still, you want to take care of your lashes and be gentle with them after they are applied. NovaLash is water-resistant, sweat-resistant, and oil resistant.
But, for the first 48 hours after treatment, keep your eyelashes dry and sweat-free. This way the adhesive can be fully set. After 48 hours, though, you are free to exercise, swim, and even wash your eyelashes.
What Are The Advantages of NovaLash?
NovaLash eyelash extensions are the most convenient way to enhance the length and thickness of your eyelashes. While you will need occasional maintenance to preserve the look of these extensions, NovaLash is easy to wear and highly durable.
You won’t have to apply layers and layers of mascara every day to get long lashes. Best of all, NovaLash can be worn daily and does not have to be removed at night like other eyelash extension products.
If you are interested in booking a NovaLash session, you can reach us through our contact page here. Dr. Schrader can provide you with the results you are looking for. She has over two decades of medical experience and has performed hundreds of NovaLash procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions About NovaLash
NovaLash extensions last two times longer than your typical lash extensions. If you take care of them, they can last up to eight weeks.
There is no recovery or downtime required for NovaLash extensions. Once NovaLash is applied, you can get back to your life right away!
NovaLash is known for its health-conscious approach and effective results. NovaLash is FDA-approved and completely safe for use. The adhesive used for these extensions is toxin-free, and there are no known side effects associated with this procedure.
You can extend the lifespan of your NovaLash extensions with a few simple steps. First, don’t rub at your eyes or tug at your new eyelashes.
You want to be gentle. In addition, sleep on your back and use minimal amounts of mascara to make your lashes last longer. Finally, you want to wash your lashes and keep them clean.
Maintenance treatments can also make your eyelash extensions last longer. We recommend coming in for maintenance every month. But, depending on how your eyelashes grow, maintenance needs may vary.
Why choose the Doctors at Becker Plastic Surgery
Kirk Lozada, MD, FACS
- Completed his fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania and has trained with the top Facial Plastic Surgeons in Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey.
- Has traveled to Ica, Peru with Healing the Children on multiple occasions performing a high volume of cleft lip and palate surgery.
- Is currently a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and has numerous publications and presentations in the field of facial plastic surgery.
Daniel Becker, MD, FACS
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ENT).
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS).
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
- Top-Rated by US News and World Report, Philadelphia Magazine, South Jersey Magazine, Castle-Connelly, and others.
- Read more about rhinoplasty specialist Dr. Becker’s credentials
Nicole Schrader, MD, FACS
- She is a double board certified surgeon in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology & Head/Neck Surgery.
- Is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Has over 20 years of experience, 15+ years in private practice and has performed hundreds of facelift surgeries.
- Dr. Schrader Recognized as Best Plastic Surgeon by Town Topics Readers’ Choice Awards.