Joanna Kam, MD
Dr. Kam is a highly trained surgeon specializing Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery with additional training in facial plastic surgery. We invite you to explore a journey of aesthetic rejuvenation that goes beyond the ordinary with her in Becker Plastic Surgery.
Joanna Kam, MD is experienced in aesthetic rejuvenation, facial reconstruction following skin cancer removal, and cosmetic rhinoplasty. Board-certified and revered in her field, Dr. Kam brings a unique blend of medical expertise and artistic finesse to every procedure.
Quick Facts About Dr. Kam
- Trained as a classical pianist, laying the foundation for excellence
- Attained a Piano Performer’s Associate Diploma from the Royal Conservatory of Music
- Academic prowess showcased through a Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology & Immunology from the University of British Columbia
- Earned a prestigious full-tuition scholarship to the Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
- Inducted into the esteemed Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, a testament to exceptional achievement
Dr. Kam’s Philosophy
Experience a patient-centric approach like no other. Dr. Kam’s philosophy centers on meaningful connections and understanding your desires. Through tailored treatments, she ensures your satisfaction and happiness are the driving forces of your journey, using her expertise in both otolaryngology-head & neck surgery and facial plastic surgery.
She believes in a unique approach of meticulousness and precision, which is applied to each patient’s individual needs when performing surgery. Patients can trust that they are in excellent hands with Dr. Joanna Kam when seeking treatment at Becker Plastic Surgery.
- Medical School: Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine
- Fellowship, Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery: University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Chief Residency, Otolaryngology-Head, and Neck Surgery: Henry Ford Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery – Certified in Otolaryngology
- MI State Medical License (Active through 2019)
- PA State Medical License (Active through 2024)
- NJ State Medical License (Active through 2025)
- GA State Medical License (Active through 2024)
Areas of Expertise
Here are some of Dr. Kam’s areas of expertise. To learn more click here
- Allergic Fungal Sinusitis
- Alveolar Bone Fracture
- Benign Head and Neck Tumors
- Brow Lift
- Burn Reconstruction
- Chemical Peel
- Cleft Lip Surgery
- Cosmetic Facial Surgery
- Dermal Fillers
- Double Chin
- Ear Cancer Surgery
- Ear Cartilage Rhinoplasty
- Ear Pinning
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
- Facial Fracture
- Facial Reconstruction
- Facial Skin Resurfacing Procedures
- Forehead lift
- Functional Rhinoplasty
- Keloid Scar
- Nasal Cancer
- Neck Lift
- Nose Fracture Surgery
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Ptosis (Drooping Eyelid)
- Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty
- Sinus Infections (Sinusitis)
- Sinus Surgery
- Skin Resurfacing and Rejuvenation
- Orbital fracture repair
- Radiofrequency rejuvenation
Begin Your Transformation Today!
Are you ready to embark on a journey of rejuvenation? Dr. Joanna Kam and the team at Becker Plastic Surgery eagerly await your call. Unlock the symphony of your beauty and embrace a life empowered by confidence.
At Becker Plastic Surgery, Dr. Kam’s vision transforms into reality, one procedure at a time. Get your facial cosmetic surgery consultation today.