Quick facts about Dr. Schrader
- Double board-certified surgeon in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose, and Throat Specialty) & Head/Neck Surgery in Princeton, NJ.
- Dedicated to providing the highest quality facial aesthetics/reconstructive and head/neck treatments.
- An individualized approach to each patient, spending extensive time on consultations to discuss treatment options.
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, and American Board of Otolaryngology.
- Dr. Schrader is affiliated with Penn Medicine and provides surgical services through the healthcare network.
- Over 20 years of experience, with 13+ years in private practice and numerous facelift surgeries performed.
- Co-authored more than a dozen papers and presentations, contributing to the field’s advancement.
Dr. Nicole Schrader’s Approach
Dr. Nicole Schrader brings a dedicated and comprehensive approach to Becker Plastic Surgery, aiming to offer patients the pinnacle of facial aesthetics, reconstructive procedures, and head/neck treatments. With her wealth of experience and expertise in both facial plastic and otolaryngology – head and neck surgery, Dr. Schrader is uniquely positioned to elevate your facial aesthetics and bolster your self-confidence. Her commitment to excellence resonates through her work, ensuring that each patient receives the highest quality care and personalized treatments that can truly transform and rejuvenate their appearance.
Through detailed consultations, she takes the time to understand your desires and concerns in order to develop a customized treatment plan that best fits your needs and goals.
Education and Memberships
- Medical degree from George-August University in Germany, graduated with summa cum laude in 1998
- Post-doctoral training included an internship at New York Medical College/Saint Vincent’s in New York City, NY
- Residency in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA
- Fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at Robert Wood Johnson, New Brunswick, NJ
Memberships and board certifications includes:
Areas of Expertise
Her expertise includes:
- Incisionless aesthetic
- Functional rhinoplasty
- Rejuvenation of the aging face
- Eyelid Surgery
- Neck surgery
- Soft-tissue reconstruction following cancer resection
- Endoscopic or minimally invasive facial surgery
Begin your journey with Dr. Schrader
Dr. Nicole Schrader is a surgeon who specializes in cosmetic procedures. She is board-certified and has expertise in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and otolaryngology – head and neck surgery. At Becker Plastic Surgery, you will receive personalized treatment based on your needs. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Schrader today to regain your self-confidence.