Latisse in New Jersey
Latisse is an eyelash growth serum that improves the length, thickness, color, and overall look of the eyelashes. This FDA-approved treatment creates full natural-looking eyelashes through a daily prescription. Dr. Schrader can provide you with the results you are looking for. She has over two decades of medical experience in the New Jersey area and can help you choose the best option for your eyelashes and other cosmetic needs.
If you want to achieve full and luscious-looking lashes, it might be time to visit Dr. Schrader to talk about Latisse. Latisse is the only FDA-approved lash serum proven to safely grow and thicken your eyelashes.
This product is ideal for people with hypotrichosis, a medical condition that leads to inadequate eyelash growth. And Latisse can also help you regain lost eyelash volume from aging. We’ll talk more about what Latisse is and what its benefits are here so keep reading.
What Is Latisse?
Latisse is an eyelash growth serum that improves the length, thickness, color, and overall look of the eyelashes. This FDA-approved treatment creates full natural-looking eyelashes through a daily prescription. It’s also a great alternative for women who want to try out more natural methods that don’t involve eyelash extensions.
But how exactly does Latisse stimulate eyelash growth and cause your eyelashes to become fuller, longer, and darker? The main active ingredient in Latisse is what creates these effects. Bimatoprost stimulates hair growth along the eye line by mimicking the body’s natural growth chemicals.
What Are The Benefits of Latisse?
Latisse has many potential benefits for patients. Not only does this serum improve lash length and thickness, but it can also treat eyelash loss. If you have naturally thin lashes and want to change your look, this is the perfect product.
People with lash loss due to medical conditions can also greatly benefit from this product, as Latisse is clinically proven to stimulate and encourage eyelash hairs to grow faster and stronger.
Other benefits of this serum include its convenience and effectiveness. Latisse is easy to use and can be applied even if you wear contacts. Best of all, this is one of the safest ways to naturally grow your lashes to fit your beauty standards.
Side effects of this serum are minimal and you can see your lashes start to grow out within the first month of treatment. If you are interested in receiving a Latisse prescription treatment, you can reach us through our contact page here or call us at this phone number: 609-279-0009.
Dr. Schrader can provide you with the results you are looking for. She has over two decades of medical experience and can help you choose the best option for your eyelashes and other cosmetic needs.
How Should Latisse Be Used?
Latisse is hassle-free and easy to use. All you need to do is apply the serum to your eyelashes daily. We recommend placing a few drops of Latisse on an applicator. You can use an eyeliner brush or something similar to coat your eyelashes in the solution.
But you want to make sure that your brush is sterile and gentle enough to place on the eyelashes. Carefully place the serum over your eyelashes starting from one end to the other. Go from the base of your eyelashes like you are applying mascara.
However, don’t use too much of the serum and only use it once a day. While Latisse is not dangerous it can irritate the skin so try to keep it on your eyelashes and don’t let it drip down your face.
Frequently Asked Questions About Latisse
Patients will see the effects of this treatment after four weeks. However, the full results of Latisse take up to sixteen weeks to appear.
Latisse is safe to use on your eyelashes. Since this is an FDA-approved serum, Latisse has been rigorously tested and is proven to grow lashes safely and effectively.
While Latisse is safe to use, there are some potential side effects. The side effects are nothing to be worried about as they won’t create any serious medical problems.
However, the serum can cause redness and dryness on the skin surrounding the eyelash. Your eye color can also darken if you have light eyes that are blue or green.
Latisse ranges from 90 dollars to 110 dollars. This is the cost of a month’s supply of this serum.
Why choose the Doctors at Becker Plastic Surgery
Kirk Lozada, MD, FACS
- Completed his fellowship at the University of Pennsylvania and has trained with the top Facial Plastic Surgeons in Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey.
- Has traveled to Ica, Peru with Healing the Children on multiple occasions performing a high volume of cleft lip and palate surgery.
- Is currently a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and has numerous publications and presentations in the field of facial plastic surgery.
Daniel Becker, MD, FACS
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology (ENT).
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (ABFPRS).
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS).
- Top-Rated by US News and World Report, Philadelphia Magazine, South Jersey Magazine, Castle-Connelly, and others.
- Read more about rhinoplasty specialist Dr. Becker’s credentials
Nicole Schrader, MD, FACS
- She is a double board certified surgeon in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Otolaryngology & Head/Neck Surgery.
- Is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Has over 20 years of experience, 15+ years in private practice and has performed hundreds of facelift surgeries.
- Dr. Schrader Recognized as Best Plastic Surgeon by Town Topics Readers’ Choice Awards.
256 Bunn Drive, Suite B
Princeton NJ 08540 US
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.